Kaith Consultants is a top tier Investment & Business Consulting firm.
WHY HONG KONG?
- Legal system is based on English Common Law supplemented by locally enacted Ordinances
- No exchange control restrictions
- It is established as a worldwide financial and market trading centre and a gateway for markets in the Asian Pacific Region
- Has minimal barriers in the way of setting up and operating a business. 100% business ownership by foreigners
- Relatively low tax regimes
- Has the biggest free trade zone and is on the whitelist of the OECD.
Hong Kong Company Formation and Incorporation Services
The Hong Kong company needs a minimum of 1 shareholder and 1 director, which can be the same person, or the same corporation residing anywhere. Meetings of directors and shareholders can be held anywhere.Learn More
Our SFC licensing consultants advise clients on the licensing regime under the Securities and Futures Ordinance ("SFO") and helps clients apply for SFC licenses from the Securities and Futures Commission ("SFC") and meet ongoing regulatory requirements following successful license applications.Learn More
Provision of Nominees & Registered Address
Should the anonymity of the beneficial owners of Hong Kong companies be desired we can provide nominee directors and shareholders. The nominees when needed they can provide powers of attorney as instructed by the beneficial owners.Learn More
Setting Up Bank Accounts
We can introduce the Hong Kong companies under our management to open bank accounts with the major banks in Hong Kong. As usual the banks will need the information of the beneficial owners for their confidential record.Learn More
Hong Kong companies with businesses inside or outside Hong Kong should keep proper accounting and an annual audit report must be prepared by a local chartered accountant.Learn More