Kaith Consultants is a top tier Investment & Business Consulting firm.
OUR OFFSHORE SOLUTIONS
Seychelles Funds Licenses
The Mutual Fund and Hedge Fund Act, 2008 sets out the guidelines pertaining to the application and licensing of mutual funds and other collective investment entities
Below fund licenses are available:
Seychelles Private Fund
- Constitutional documents specify that it will not have more than 50 investors;
- public invitations to subscribe for or purchase shares in the fund is prohibited; or
- Invitation for subscription is to be made on a private basis.
Seychelles Professional Fund
- Shares that can only be held by professional investors; and
- Initial minimum investment amount per each investor is at least US$100,000 or its equivalent in any other convertible currency.
Seychelles Public Fund
A Seychelles Public Fund is recognized as a mutual fund and is neither a Private nor a Professional Fund. Every licensed public fund must have at least:
Two natural persons as directors, in the case of a company, which is resident in or outside Seychelles;
Two natural persons as general partners or two natural persons as directors of one or more corporate general partners, in the case of a partnership, which is resident in or outside Seychelles;
Two natural persons as trustees or two natural persons as directors of corporate trustees, in the case of a unit trust, which is resident in or outside Seychelles.