Kaith Consultants is a top tier Investment & Business Consulting firm.
OUR OFFSHORE SOLUTIONS
Seychelles Securities Dealer License
Financial services Authority (FSA) licenses and regulates securities dealers under the Seychelles Securities Act, 2007.
Key Features and scope:
A Securities Dealer as per the definition of the Securities Act, 2007 is:
- Who carries on business of dealing in securities, or
- Who holds himself out as conducting such business described below:
- Makes or offers to make an agreement with another person to enter into or offer to enter into an agreement, for or with a view to acquiring, disposing of, subscribing for or underwriting securities or in any way effects or causes to effect a securities transaction
- Causes any sale or disposition of or other dealing or any solicitation in respect of securities for valuable consideration, whether the terms of payment be on margin, instalment or otherwise or any attempt to do any of the foregoing
- Participates as a securities dealer in any transaction in a security occurring upon a securities exchange
- Receives as a securities dealer an order to buy or sell a security which is executed
- Manages a portfolio of securities for another person on terms under which the first mentioned person may hold property of the other person